Terms for using our website
Pay Forward Foundation
PAY FORWARD Foundation is a Bulgarian non-profit legal entity acting in the public interest with BULSTAT 206058763 and address of management Sofia, Hladilnika, 70-72 Cherni Vrah Blvd., tel. 0878447470, email: info @ begood. today. The founders of the Foundation are Vanya Ananieva-Lyubenova and Georgi Malchev.
I. OBJECTIVES OF THE FOUNDATION
- Supporting social causes by organizing volunteers and donors on the principle of passing on;
- Search for new methods and ways to support charitable initiatives and causes;
- Raising material resources, as well as providing moral support to people in difficult social and financial situation, as well as those with health problems, the elderly, the mentally ill, children without parents and others in need;
- Development and promotion of volunteering and donations by individuals and legal entities;
- Protection of the professional, social and other constitutional rights of persons in difficult social and material conditions, as well as those with health problems, the elderly, the mentally ill, children without parents and others in need;
- Increasing the activity of the society and seeking assistance from state bodies to guarantee the constitutional rights of persons in difficult social and financial situation, as well as those with health problems, the elderly, the mentally ill, children without parents and others in need; 7. Establishment of funds to support persons in social and financial difficulties, as well as those with health problems, the elderly, the mentally ill, children without parents and others in need, as well as support to various institutions that provide support or care for such persons .
II. MEANS OF ACHIEVING THE OBJECTIVES
- Research and identification of specific causes.
a) The Foundation collects information provided voluntarily by third parties on possible causes to be supported by the Foundation
(b) the Foundation shall examine and analyze proposals as to whether they meet the objectives of the Foundation and whether an initiative of the Foundation may improve the environment, living conditions and / or bring positive emotions to those concerned;
c) The Foundation selects specific causes to help in a way chosen by the Foundation
d) For causes that will not be able to be supported by the Foundation, the Foundation may share with its partners about the respective cause and the needs of the cause;
- Work with partners and socially active people.
a) The Foundation develops lasting relationships with partners who can provide the necessary resources to achieve the goals of the Foundation. Partners include companies and organizations that can provide physical infrastructure, products and / or services for the Foundation’s initiatives, as well as provide products and / or services for the causes themselves;
(b) the Foundation participates in events organized by third parties and / or co-organized by the Foundation and / or organized by the Foundation, where these events concern issues within the objectives of the Foundation or specific causes supported by the Foundation;
- Work with institutions and organizations. Development and participation in projects.
a) The Foundation will develop lasting relations with the relevant institutions and organizations in Bulgaria and abroad in order to achieve the goals of the Foundation;
b) The Foundation will participate in the development and management of projects, funding from Bulgarian institutions, EU funds, international funds and initiatives, as well as other donor and / or funding funds, organizations and institutions;
- Charity. Charitable initiatives.
a) the Foundation carries out charitable activities to the causes chosen by the Foundation;
b) The Foundation organizes charity campaigns in connection with Christmas, as well as any other periods and occasions relevant to the conduct of campaigns. In particular, campaigns may include workshops in which volunteers participate and master products. In particular, campaigns may include accepting donations in the form of items, products or services to be used in workshops and / or in exchange for which donors may donate to the causes, as well as which may be donated to the Foundation’s own causes. . Donations can be made both directly to the causes of the Foundation and from the Foundation to the respective cause
c) The Foundation maintains one or more accounts in financial institutions in connection with the implementation of charitable activities, as well as the activities of the Foundation.
d) The Foundation may support initiatives, incl. and charitable initiatives if they meet the Foundation’s objectives.
III. Informative website.
The Foundation maintains an information site, which provides information about the Foundation, the causes supported by the Foundation, the main partners of the Foundation, as well as other relevant information for the purposes of the Foundation at the discretion of the Foundation.
In the general terms and conditions, “this website” means the website of the “PAY FORWARD” foundation, which contains links to other sites of our partners on the Internet.
The Website may contain elements that are protected by national, European and international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws, such as (but not limited to) trademarks, trade names, photos, videos, texts and graphic design of the Website. (hereinafter referred to as Contents). Subject to any additional restrictions arising from applicable laws, the following restrictions apply to the protection of these rights when using the Website.
No part of this website may be copied electronically or otherwise except to the extent necessary for effective reference on the Website and for the use of the services offered by it.
PAY FORWARD Foundation allows you to use the Website and its Content only for personal donation and informational purposes – provided you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices – and prohibits the use of the Website and its Content for any commercial purpose.
This site may contain links to external websites. Links to external sites are provided for your convenience only and the PAY FORWARD Foundation is not responsible for the owners and operators of these websites or for the services provided on them or for their content; does not accept and is not bound by conditions, guarantees or other declarations related to them, and does not accept obligations related to them (including obligations arising from a claim for infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties, based on the content of any of the websites to which there are links included on this site).
You may not remove from the materials copied or printed from this website the copyright notices, trademarks or other intellectual property contained in the original.
Visiting the Website by automatic means (e.g. by using “spiders” or “automatic bots” for the purpose of systematically retrieving information about it or for the purpose of functionally linking the Content of the Website to another website is not permitted.
It is forbidden to place a hyperlink in such a way that the Internet user sees the Website within another website.
The use of the Website or the Content in a way that hinders other visitors, violates their rights, interrupts the proper functioning of the Website or otherwise adversely affects the information provided and / or the software that controls its operation is strictly prohibited. Use of the Website by circumventing measures to protect its reserved parts is not permitted. The use of the Website, which is considered reasonable to represent or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, a reason to seek civil liability or otherwise violate the laws of any country, is prohibited.
PAY FORWARD Foundation is not liable for any damages resulting from the use or download of any materials or general information from this website. The use of materials or references to them is the sole responsibility of users of the website and they are solely responsible for all claims of third parties against the PAY FORWARD Foundation based on the use or misuse of the website by its users.
PAY FORWARD Foundation reserves the right to seek redress under the general civil order for all cases of damages and compensation paid to third parties by users of the website who caused the same damages.
VIII. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
The use of any material and / or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through or from the Website is at your own discretion and responsibility.
You assume all responsibilities arising from your use of the Website or the Services. You agree to indemnify the TRANSFER Foundation for any loss, damage or liability incurred, as well as for any claim or legal action that may or may be taken against the TRANSFER Foundation in connection with your use of the Website or Services.
We process and use the data collected or provided by visitors to our Website in accordance with applicable regulations on the confidentiality and protection of personal data. The links to other sites included on the Website do not fall within the scope of this privacy statement.
When you visit our website, our servers automatically record and analyze the technical data of your access, such as your IP address provided by your ISP, information about the Internet browser you use, the website you visit, including the date and time on each visit. This data remains anonymous and cannot be linked to a specific person. We use this data to analyze which sections of our site are of most interest to you, in order to improve the content and make our site more interesting and user-friendly, as well as to identify any technical problems as soon as possible. You can use most sections of the website without providing us with personal information. We use the data provided by you only if absolutely necessary and only if it is provided by you voluntarily and knowingly, for example for online donations and e-newsletter subscriptions.
The information and personal data you provide on the website of the “PAY FORWARD” Foundation are not public and will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided by law or when necessary to carry out the activities you have requested. The Foundation guarantees that your name and address will not be sold, exchanged or rented out, will be used only for correspondence and will be kept completely confidential.
X. DECLARATION OF PERSONAL DATA
By publishing your personal data in one of the sections of the web site of the “PAY FORWARD ON” foundation, you declare that:
- You provide your personal data voluntarily;
- You give your consent for the personal data provided by you to be stored, processed and provided by the Foundation in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and the regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria;
- You give us your consent to send you notifications about the activities of the foundation, including the events and campaigns organized by us and the way of spending our donated funds.
- You have the right to refuse to give consent for the processing of your personal data or to withdraw the consent already given at any time with notice to the foundation;
- You are aware of your rights to access and correct the data collected by submitting an application to the foundation, as well as the consequences of refusing to provide data.
XI. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Financial information for the users using the online donation service does not fall into the database of the PAY FORWARD Foundation, but is transmitted directly to the online payment systems of ePay, ePay World, EasyPay and PayPal. After completing the registration in the specialized section of the website, the requested amount for donation is automatically transferred to the donation account of the foundation.
- The customer has the opportunity to donate in order to purchase a product from the site of Pass On, in one of the following options: bank transfer, payment via ePay, ePay World, EasyPay and PayPal.
- Each client can cancel the service order made by him, provided by the “Pass on” Foundation, no later than 48 hours after ordering on the website of the Foundation. In case of cancellation of an order within the regulated period, the client does not owe a fee.
- In case of cancellation of an order within 48 hours before the provision of the service, in case the payment is made by bank card, the Pass On Foundation refunds the amounts paid within 3 working days by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which it was made. the payment or his bank account specified by the user.
XII. DONATE FOR THE CAUSE OF THE TRANSFER FOUNDATION FOUNDATION
The donation is in cash and is made electronically or by bank transfer. The donor has the opportunity to choose from the options for making donations, described in the relevant section of the website of the foundation “PAY FORWARD”. Donors have the opportunity, in addition to a donation, to purchase the necessary item and provide it to the Foundation, which in turn will hand it over to the particular home.
Donations made during the calendar year are recognized in accordance with the provisions of Art. 31 para. 1 item 14 of the Corporate Income Tax Act and Art. 22 para. 1 item “l” of the Personal Income Tax Act.
XIII. TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION BASED/AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
To terminate subscription / periodic payments, you need to notify us in writing by contacting us at email@example.com
XIV. CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE
The Foundation may change the format and content of the website at any time.
The Foundation may at any time suspend the operation of this website for the purpose of updating the content or for any other reason.
The Foundation reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time without notice.
XV. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The Parties shall use their best endeavors to resolve any disputes, disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions by mutual agreement.
Any disputes arising from these General Terms and Conditions – unless resolved by mutual agreement within 60 (sixty) days after receipt of the request of one of the parties, shall be resolved before the competent Bulgarian court.